PDA

View Full Version : no or less fatigue mod for 1.4 avail anywere

darkdrone
07-23-05, 03:57 AM
my shift key's given up there should be a question mark, i was using the one made by Church and i know there's another one but i can't read German it seems that my disappearing officers were caused by that file no fault of the modders just clashes with 1.4b

Gammel
07-23-05, 06:11 AM
Included in the Real Uboat Mod is an alternate Basic.cfg file, build for players who use no time compression.

Give it a try, you won´t be disapointed even if you use tc.

I can email the file to you, just pm me.
You have to copy it into /Silenthunter3directory/data/cfg folder.
Backup your old basic.cfg first!!

darkdrone
07-23-05, 06:23 AM
thx :up:

rulle34
07-23-05, 08:40 AM
Included in the Real Uboat Mod is an alternate Basic.cfg file, build for players who use no time compression.

Give it a try, you won´t be disapointed even if you use tc.

I can email the file to you, just pm me.
You have to copy it into /Silenthunter3directory/data/cfg folder.
Backup your old basic.cfg first!!

What is the difference beteween these two basic files. What does it do for difference in the game. (I know there is one for no TC) What will be the difference i.e if I use the Basic.cfg for no TC and use TC as normal?

/Rulle

Gammel
07-23-05, 10:19 AM
Hello rulle34

if you use the 1x file there will be fatigue, but only after many hours playing under <32x time compression.

above 32x the game will freeze fatigue.
If you play like me, like travelling to your assigned patrol area under time compression and switching to 1x for hydrophon checks and combat situations like shadowing a vessel or just watching the sea in realime even for some hours you will notice there is some fatigue at the end of your patrol.
You can leave all of the crew on battle stations the whole patrol.
I think if you make a very long patrol, like 7 weeks o.s. and many hours 1x you will return to port with a pretty exausted crew.

Battle stress is also included in this basic.cfg, once i was under heavy dc attack some of my crew lost their nerves (morale gets low).
I sent them to the rest rooms and after some time they recovered (I think they would have recovered on battle stations also, don't know cause the attack was over as they where ok again) but it was a cool thing for me to take them away for a short rest ;)

With this file you have only a litthe micromanagement and only if you are in combat situations.

Just try the file, game is pretty fun with it.
For detailed information how the fatigue system with this cfg works you should contact Beery, he is the creator i guess.

Please excuse my horrible english.

sdcruz
07-24-05, 01:56 AM
hi Gammel

Thanks for this information - I am reverting to this old file.

Thanks
Shelton.