PDA

View Full Version : Demo mission?

FERdeBOER
09-27-13, 11:47 AM
I've been looking forward for this game since almost the first announcement. I was sure to buy it... But 80$ is a big deterrent. I'm not complaining for that, anyone can do with their product what they want and I don't say it's not worth it, I'm in the doubt if it worths for me.

Is there a demo mission available?

I'm afraid reviews and videos are not enough to take such a decision.

Richard G
09-27-13, 12:06 PM
No. Matrix never release demos.

Herman
09-27-13, 12:28 PM
No, that is incorrect. Matrix does have some game demos. It is just not for all games.

I strongly suspect that there will never be a demo for this game. If anyone desperately needs to try this title prior to making a purchase decision, they can contact me and we can try to make some kind of arrangement.

FERdeBOER
09-27-13, 01:12 PM
I strongly suspect that there will never be a demo for this game. If anyone desperately needs to try this title prior to making a purchase decision, they can contact me and we can try to make some kind of arrangement.

Thanks for the offering, but I don't want to complicate things. ;)
At any case I won't be able to do nothing gaming related in the next two weeks and maybe by then there are enough videos/reviews around to help me with the decision.
Or I might find a 100€ bill in the floor... :D

scorpiondown
09-30-13, 05:51 PM
Have to agree on that price..:o
WOW!!! That is going to be a deterrent to more than a few i,d bet.
Agree that developers can charge what they want but....just like politics...
High taxes in an area drive business,s to low tax areas...smarter to collect a little from a lot than a lot from a little..
Guess i,ll be waiting 5-6 years till it,s about $20!!
Hope it is a GREAT sim though!