View Full Version : GamesCom 2012 Ubisoft Press Conference Video

Seeadler
08-16-12, 06:02 AM
Video of the GamesCom 2012 Ubisoft Press Conference with SHO gameplay scenes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLyBcW3IXws&t=5m28s

Dowly
08-16-12, 09:02 AM
Couldn't hear half the things he said. :doh:

But looking at the gameplay, it doesn't look THAT bad. The only thing I am still
afraid is how the f2p model will work. :hmmm:

oscar19681
08-16-12, 12:19 PM
Doenst look that bad indeed. But i still dont understand why they just invest all there time , money and effort to continue the silent hunter franchise as it is.

Gezoes
08-19-12, 09:43 AM
Thankfully they do. Any SH game is better than no one. I am getting increasingly worried about the open world though. And do we have periscope view only? I want to see a deck gun and bridge.

Recrut Tsoul
09-21-12, 02:40 PM
That is lame, if I know my history correctly, it was Germany that attacked the convoys, and the voice in the video is British accent, we need an understandable GERMAN accent speaking in the game like in SH2.
To emulate a German accent, just have the speaker go out to his vehicle, and burn the tip off his tongue with the car cigarette lighter, then he will sound German. :know:

Sailor Steve
09-21-12, 04:20 PM
That is lame...we need an understandable GERMAN accent speaking in the game like in SH2.
Why is that any less lame than a British or even American accent? U-boatmen didn't speak English to each other with a German accent. They spoke German. Any English in a u-boat game is equally lame. Your complaint is invaled.

rotnralf
12-06-13, 02:21 AM
Hi Gezoes if you look on the right side and close your boats and near the red diamond there is a switch with a ladder they say you can go topside there but I am not sure if it works with a 2 boat or it may work on a 7 boat.I keep forgetting about trying it with my 7 boat.Next time i play i will tell you if it works.
Happy hunting.

Aktungbby
12-06-13, 01:17 PM
invaled.

Ya' mean invalid Überflieger? :O:or Ungültig or invalide...'break a leg' tonight singin'! (als nicht Krank!):up: