PDA

View Full Version : Got a reactivation problem.

TheSatyr
03-25-10, 12:24 PM
What happened is that the hard drive on my old pc died on me so I can't deactivate the licenses on it.

I tried installing DG1.5 and Jutland on my new pc and when I go into evaluate mode and put in my license codes and passwords I get a message saying that I CAN move the licenses to this pc. BUT,every time I try to do it I get a message telling me that I can't connect to the license server.

Is there another way to reactivate the licenses? Or is there some sort of trick to connecting with the license servers?

Bullethead
03-25-10, 07:14 PM
What happened is that the hard drive on my old pc died on me so I can't deactivate the licenses on it.

I tried installing DG1.5 and Jutland on my new pc and when I go into evaluate mode and put in my license codes and passwords I get a message saying that I CAN move the licenses to this pc. BUT,every time I try to do it I get a message telling me that I can't connect to the license server.

If this all happened within 7 days of the last time you played the game on the old machine, then you have 2 choices:

1. Wait until 7 days have passed, at which point your license should become available to enter onto the new machine without further ado.

2. Send in a ticket explaining what happened and hopefully somebody will release your license prior to 7 days passing.

If it's already been more than 7 days and you still can't activate on the new machine, then send in a ticket immediately.

Sorry for your problems.