PDA

View Full Version : Sleepover@ BB cove?

nikimcbee
03-15-10, 06:02 PM
OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, What are the odd of us spending the night here?

http://battleshipcove.com/camping.htm

:hmmm:

Okay, we can go to goodwill and buy a bunch of cubscout uniforms, then we can be the Pearland cubscout troop.:haha:

August
03-15-10, 06:36 PM
OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, What are the odd of us spending the night here?

http://battleshipcove.com/camping.htm

:hmmm:

Okay, we can go to goodwill and buy a bunch of cubscout uniforms, then we can be the Pearland cubscout troop.:haha:

I've heard of Veterans groups staying there too.

Sailor Steve
03-15-10, 06:58 PM
I've heard of Veterans groups staying there too.
Then I'm in.:salute:

Jeffg
03-16-10, 10:03 PM
Count me in for a overnight.

JeffG

Onkel Neal
03-20-10, 08:28 PM
Yes, I think this should be part of the agenda.

Chad
03-20-10, 11:12 PM
Oh man, how did I miss this?! :o

This should be mandatory hehe :D Best part is it's in the water, so we can feel the swaying of the ship, hope no one gets sea sick.

Sailor Steve
03-22-10, 12:25 PM
OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, McBee, calm down! You don't want to give yourself a stroke until after the meet!:rotfl2:

August
03-22-10, 02:07 PM
OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, McBee, calm down! You don't want to give yourself a stroke until after the meet!:rotfl2:

They also berth folks on the Joe Kennedy. Fancy taking a nap in your old bunk?

Sailor Steve
03-22-10, 04:43 PM
They also berth folks on the Joe Kennedy. Fancy taking a nap in your old bunk?
I could be tempted. I keep reminding myself that it would be a substitute. "My" bunk and "my" radio shack are at the bottom of the ocean, sunk as a target years ago.

August
03-22-10, 06:51 PM
I could be tempted. I keep reminding myself that it would be a substitute. "My" bunk and "my" radio shack are at the bottom of the ocean, sunk as a target years ago.

Well even if it were the same ship you knew her when she was alive, not an empty museum piece. I do however expect a guided Sailor Steve tour! :D

nikimcbee
03-22-10, 09:47 PM
Yes, I think this should be part of the agenda.

Sleeping over or wearing the cubscout uniforms:haha:.

Sailor Steve
03-23-10, 10:00 AM
Well even if it were the same ship you knew her when she was alive, not an empty museum piece. I do however expect a guided Sailor Steve tour! :D
Count on it!

With any luck Elder-Pirate will make it too, so we can argue about whose memory is faultier. He also served on a Gearing.

Sailor Steve
03-23-10, 10:01 AM
Sleeping over or wearing the cubscout uniforms:haha:.
You show up in a cubscout uniform and you're sleeping out in the woods, far away from me!:arrgh!:

Chad
03-23-10, 12:50 PM
Aww poor Jason.. :dead:

CCIP
03-23-10, 12:52 PM
I hereby volunteer for the 3am ALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARM squad :88)

nikimcbee
03-23-10, 05:20 PM
You show up in a cubscout uniform and you're sleeping out in the woods, far away from me!:arrgh!:
I'm more worried about Jim showing up in a girlscout uniform!:o:haha: But if he sells GS cookies, does that make it okay?

Sailor Steve
03-23-10, 06:32 PM
I hereby volunteer for the 3am ALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARM squad :88)
Time for another Boston Tea Party.

And you're the tea!:ping:

August
03-23-10, 08:36 PM
Time for another Boston Tea Party.

And you're the tea!:ping:

Geez don't say tea party around here. They'll think you're a disgruntled taxpayer!