PDA

View Full Version : Operation Monsoon on SH4

reaper7
03-08-10, 07:49 AM
Just spoted this on youtube about Operation Monson Mod for SH4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY6PWox-WGg
Description on youtube post:
"Operation Monsun (OM) is a wonderful modification by lurker_hlb3 to Ubisoft's Silent Hunter IV submarine simulation. I especially wanted to show what the new Kriegsmarine interface for U-Boat Missions (KiUBM) with its new attack periscope and AOBF (by karamazovnew) tool looks like. Finally I can actually attack properly with full realism on! This is by no means a tutorial - it's just a peek. Also, my position is so advantageous in the video that I don't need half the tools in KiUBM's arsenal to hit the target. Enjoy!"

Someday I can imagine this on SH5, with all the great work the modders are currently doing. Just wish there was more I could do to help things along. :)

Sailor Steve
03-08-10, 11:39 AM
Some people try to say that SH5 won't be complete without GWX. Now you want Operation Monsun for SH5.

People are already working on SH5, and I have no doubt that all those things and more will happen to this fine game. Give them time.