PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to the modders...

Fattysbox
03-04-10, 09:52 AM
So I'm not a modder...

However, I just want to give a future thanks and much appreciated for having to put in a crapload of time to fix this broken game.

I'll check in a couple of months to see the progress. For some reason I don't have much faith in Ubisoft.

To the modders: thanks for the hard work! If you are in NYC I'll buy you a beer sometime! :up:

Jason

GDFTigerTank
03-04-10, 10:05 AM
Agreed. In two days modders have already taken this game from "almost unplayable" to "omg I can actually make an attempt to command my sub!"
Kudos to all the modders!

The big ones released today were the morale system bypass and the SH 3.0 compass add-on to the interface.

And the best part - today has another 14 hours left for more mods to come out!!! :woot:

KV
03-04-10, 10:15 AM
Just wanted to add a giant "thank you!" to the wonderful modders as well. My copy hasn't even arrived, but it makes me very happy to see that people are already at work and taking their time to do this. It's all very inspiring. :up:

ddrgn
03-04-10, 11:43 AM
A lot of stuff is being fixed rather quickly, check back in a couple of days, instead of months............

Darkreaver1980
03-04-10, 11:51 AM
the main reason i buyed SH 5 asap was because of the modding community!

I know NO other game with such a good and strong modding community!

a BIG THANKS! :)