PDA

View Full Version : First person harbor mods

THE_MASK
02-26-10, 12:40 AM
ok , so the devs said the harbor would be in first person . Its there so it must be modded . Its 100% eye candy but someone will do it .

urfisch
02-26-10, 07:40 AM
ok , so the devs said the harbor would be in first person . Its there so it must be modded . Its 100% eye candy but someone will do it .

i am for inventing an interactive bar in the harbour, where you actually can walk in. and i want the chief of the flotille to be in his own office! and i want some kind of bordell, where you can meet some nice girls, too!!!

:D

the idea is great...but lets see, how much is possible, to bring the harbours to live...

GreyOctober
02-26-10, 08:59 AM
voted! :salute:

Sailor Steve
02-26-10, 10:20 AM
and i want some kind of bordell, where you can meet some nice girls, too!!!

I'm not sure that's what your mother meant when she told you to meet some 'nice' girls.
:rotfl2:

Heretic
02-26-10, 10:23 AM
i am for inventing an interactive bar in the harbour, where you actually can walk in. and i want the chief of the flotille to be in his own office!...

I think that's a very neat idea, if it could be implemented well. You get your patrol orders from your commander.

SeaStorm
02-26-10, 12:33 PM
i am for inventing an interactive bar in the harbour, where you actually can walk in. and i want the chief of the flotille to be in his own office! and i want some kind of bordell, where you can meet some nice girls, too!!!

the idea is great...but lets see, how much is possible, to bring the harbours to live...

Hehe, why not ! :DL
I wanna be part of that mod ! ...i mean, i want to help build that mod. :D

the_belgian
02-26-10, 05:46 PM
the moment i arive in the port i would like to see my crew leave the boat and meet up with the folks on the shore(friends,girlfriends,naval officers and wounded getting shipped off by the medical staff).after that i would like to have time to walk trough the boat or over the deck and leave it to the watch before going to shore and have a last look at my boat before i get into a waiting car and leave(the car driving to the navy hq could be a short animation that stops at the moment you would enter your office for the de-brief).
but as one said years ago;"i have a dream."...

rcjonessnp175
02-26-10, 08:14 PM
Trust me the girls in europian bordellos whatever you want to call em are very nice:D