PDA

View Full Version : Can't launch Jutland Pro.

toggman
02-16-10, 02:34 PM
I am having trouble with Jutland Pro, I have deleted some files in error and now I can't boot up the game. so I can't release the license. Do I deleted the game and reinstall it and use the ID and Password or wait the seven days and re-activate license on a new system. I have two Window XP systems on one computer, one for games and one for work. So if I load trial game on second system and wait seven (7) days will I be able to activate it?
Please help.
Thankyou
Toggman;)

Bullethead
02-16-10, 11:48 PM
Just curious.... why would you delete files?

But to answer your question, the 1st thing you need to do is open a ticket with tech support and request that they release your license. Hopefully, they'll make that happen this side of 7 days.

Meanwhle, you need to uninstall and reinstall to get the necessary files back. You might also want to download the installer again in case it's a newer version from what you've already got, and installing from that.

Once you've got the game reinstalled, then it's a question of what happens first: tech support releasing your license or 7 days expiring. But once one of those happens, you should be able to activate the game with your license no problem.

toggman
02-17-10, 01:12 PM
Hi Bullithead
Thankyou for your time, I delete some files for a video problem. There was this mod, Sound/Graphics mod for Jutland ver. 1.02 I installed it and it was great but the sea graphics change a lot so I tried to delete it, worry thing to do. I did sent a ticket to SES to release the license but no answer as yet.:-?
Thank you again.
Toggman

toggman
02-18-10, 10:33 AM
Hi Buttethead
I uninstall the game and there is still 235 MB left over from the game in the Program Files, do I just delete it manually from the Program Files? I don't need the save games or scenarios.
Thanks
Toggman

Bullethead
02-19-10, 10:05 AM
If the .exe file is gone, then you should be able to just delete all the leftovers.

toggman
02-21-10, 12:42 PM
Hello BH
Back running again. Thank You Very Much
Toggman:salute:

Bullethead
02-21-10, 07:50 PM
Hello BH
Back running again. Thank You Very Much
Toggman:salute:

No problem. Sorry you had the problem.