PDA

View Full Version : Long lost DE Sailor returns.

DE Sailor
11-24-09, 05:37 PM
Been hiding for about 2 years! Where is Capt. Squid, Capt Kirk and the rest?

kaptkirkU4467
11-24-09, 07:23 PM
WB ya old salt.

Kirk here...and doing the news now.:D

Torplexed
11-24-09, 08:42 PM
Greetings DE Sailor. Long time, no see salt. :salute:

swhalen36
11-25-09, 03:46 PM
Hey Swabbie how are you doing!

DE Sailor
12-11-09, 10:56 AM
Haven't been here in a couple of years. Mostly working and riding my Harley-Davidson Road King with my friends. Just recently ordered SH4 Gold Edition and still waiting for it to come in. Hope it works on my new computer with Vista. Haven't played any games in a long time. Last time I played was a couple of years ago when I was still playing SH2 and Destroyer Command. Can't get either one of those to work on Vista. What ya'll been up to? How's things been at the old Moulin Rouge? Captain Kirk and G&K Enterprises still blowing stuff up over there?

Getting ready to go to my old DE's 42nd anniversary reunion this summer in Nashville. Really looking forward to seeing my old shipmates.

Capt Squid
02-01-10, 10:22 PM
Ì'm here. 'tis YOU who were UA!

CTU_Clay
03-25-10, 05:19 PM
Haven't been here in a couple of years. Mostly working and riding my Harley-Davidson Road King with my friends. Just recently ordered SH4 Gold Edition and still waiting for it to come in. Hope it works on my new computer with Vista. Haven't played any games in a long time. Last time I played was a couple of years ago when I was still playing SH2 and Destroyer Command. Can't get either one of those to work on Vista. What ya'll been up to? How's things been at the old Moulin Rouge? Captain Kirk and G&K Enterprises still blowing stuff up over there?

Getting ready to go to my old DE's 42nd anniversary reunion this summer in Nashville. Really looking forward to seeing my old shipmates.

Hey DE Sailor; If you need any help getting things going on the Vista Monster. Let us know. We have work arounds that will get you on the high-seas quick.

Uss John Willis DE-1027 (1964-1966)