PDA

View Full Version : Some new screenshots would be nice.

THE_MASK
10-20-09, 06:39 PM
I think we are overdue for some more screenshots :wah:

Méo
10-20-09, 11:24 PM
In-game footage would be nice too!

oscar19681
10-21-09, 09:40 AM
I think we are overdue for some more screenshots :wah:

Tell me about it! There isent much coming from the sh-5 progoganda machine yet is there?

SteamWake
10-21-09, 09:45 AM
Every time they release something.... anything... it gets nit picked to death.

Besides I would rather have them working towards completion than putting effort into "the propaganda machine".

oscar19681
10-21-09, 09:51 AM
Every time they release something.... anything... it gets nit picked to death.

Besides I would rather have them working towards completion than putting effort into "the propaganda machine".

Maybe so but how i mean how much time would it take to make a couple of screenshots and send them to neal of put it somewhere on the forum? I mean where not asking for screenshots every single day. Just a couple from time to time

urfisch
10-21-09, 10:07 AM
as to the lame progress on updates...i guess the game is just hyped, to get the users interestes. but its not to be released in early 2010. anyone signes?

mookiemookie
10-21-09, 10:16 AM
Maybe so but how i mean how much time would it take to make a couple of screenshots and send them to neal of put it somewhere on the forum? I mean where not asking for screenshots every single day. Just a couple from time to time

Probably a lot more time and effort than you think as all of that has to be cleared through the Ubi marketing team.

Sailor Steve
10-21-09, 11:15 AM
The amount of released information so far is on par with what they gave us for previous games.

They don't have to tell us anything at all. Ever. When the game is released people will buy it. I know I bought SH1 without ever having heard of it at all. Saw it in a store and picked it up.

There is no "it's about time" they did anything.

oscar19681
10-21-09, 01:38 PM
The amount of released information so far is on par with what they gave us for previous games.

They don't have to tell us anything at all. Ever. When the game is released people will buy it. I know I bought SH1 without ever having heard of it at all. Saw it in a store and picked it up.

There is no "it's about time" they did anything.

Still you have to admit that a 1 minute gameplay clip would make you drool woudnt it!

Schultz
10-21-09, 02:04 PM
1 minute of gameplay would calm me down.Can't wait :salute:

oscar19681
10-21-09, 03:15 PM
One hour of gameplay in i would refuse to give back the copy!

Sailor Steve
10-22-09, 12:41 PM
Still you have to admit that a 1 minute gameplay clip would make you drool woudnt it!
Oh, absolutely! I want to know exactly what's going on, and I want detailed updates every five minutes. And I want to see pictures, especially ones that move.

I was just stating my opinion that they aren't actually under any obligation to give us anything at all.

Philipp_Thomsen
10-22-09, 05:15 PM
You guys need to cool down.

3 to 6 months yet before any of you can play ur "1 minute" of glory.

suffer... SUFFER!!! :arrgh!: