PDA

View Full Version : Adding traffic in Campaign.

Bubblehead1980
10-13-09, 05:22 PM
Adding the Take Iche convoy (large convoy USS Jack attacked in April 1944, preventing reinforcements from reaching New Guinea) to TMO.

Thing is, I want the convoy to show up at right time, currently inserting it in the layer 43a_Jap_convoys.mis.This layer covers convoys from 1 September 1943-May 31, 1944.

This convoy departed Shaghai for Manila on 17 Apri 44.So if i just set the entry date to 17 April and the exit date for May 31, will it show up on that date? or does entry date have to be the same as all others.Would be cool to have it spawn only once, but can always just make it rare so it does not spawn often.

Running TMO 1.7

peabody
10-13-09, 08:38 PM
Adding the Take Iche convoy (large convoy USS Jack attacked in April 1944, preventing reinforcements from reaching New Guinea) to TMO.

Thing is, I want the convoy to show up at right time, currently inserting it in the layer 43a_Jap_convoys.mis.This layer covers convoys from 1 September 1943-May 31, 1944.

This convoy departed Shaghai for Manila on 17 Apri 44.So if i just set the entry date to 17 April and the exit date for May 31, will it show up on that date? or does entry date have to be the same as all others.Would be cool to have it spawn only once, but can always just make it rare so it does not spawn often.

Running TMO 1.7

Entry does not have to be the same as the others. You do not need to set the exit date, you can leave it default of 1945 and set it to delete at last waypoint. You can make it spawn only once using Max Groups Instances Created.

Peabody

Bubblehead1980
10-14-09, 02:31 AM
Thanks Peabody, so just set the max group instances created to 1? or 01? or does it matter? Thanks for answering.I had suspected(seems obvious) but didnt want to fool with anything i was not sure about you know? Thanks again.

keltos01
10-14-09, 02:37 AM
I wish that would be implemented in the game : the ability to change the course of the war by sinking specific targets...

but then it would make it a dynamic campaign wouldn't it ? ;)

keltos