PDA

View Full Version : individual dialougue.

u-168
08-18-09, 04:41 PM
will you be able to talk to the crew individualy for instance in the trailer when he asks you captin you wanna play a game do you have the choice to say yes or no if you say yes might you get a mini game of playing cards or something??? just daft ideas:DL

U-168:cool:

Chaoic16
08-18-09, 04:51 PM
Indeed, and if you could interface with each of crews similar to Obivion or Fallout 3 dialogue system, it will make you feel as if you are fully part of crew!

With these kind of dialogue system, I would click on statement sayng "What is statue? How are you doing? Damage reports?" and something like that.

:up:

Chaoic out...

u-168
08-18-09, 04:56 PM
ya m8 use a fallout 3 talk system that works well and it set fall out 3 off on a good foot for me as outher games you just talked during missions then never speak a word again in fallout 3 you can pester them as much as you like then shoot their heads off with the .44 magnum.

henriksultan
08-18-09, 05:30 PM
you can pester them as much as you like then shoot their heads off with the .44 magnum.
You are one of those Postal going door sales men aren't you? :O:

Sonarman
08-18-09, 08:01 PM
I hope there will be a large variety of vocal responses from each crewmember to avoid the annoyance factor that repetition brings.

paul_kingtiger
08-18-09, 08:38 PM
In reality the crew wouldn't be that familiar with the captain. One of the complaints the author of Das Boot had about the film was the crew were too relaxed around the captain, and I didn't think they were that relaxed.

Not that it's a game breaker, and anyway it's a trailer, not a demo.

u-168
08-19-09, 12:15 PM
Yes i am a door sales man in fo3 but when people turn nasty and dont buy my stuff i just get trigger happy:)

U-168

Gotmilk
08-19-09, 02:03 PM
Captain has a gun on board. He has right to shoot anyone on board. Do we have that option in game too? Shoot anyone down in ship. A pointless option, but still it is a ..... option :arrgh!:

maerean_m
08-21-09, 07:55 AM
will you be able to talk to the crew individualy for instance in the trailer when he asks you captin you wanna play a game do you have the choice to say yes or no if you say yes might you get a mini game of playing cards or something??? just daft ideas:DL

Yes :)

Contact
08-21-09, 08:16 AM
Captain has a gun on board. He has right to shoot anyone on board. Do we have that option in game too? Shoot anyone down in ship. A pointless option, but still it is a ..... option :arrgh!:

Would you also like to have an option of taking a **** over board ? :har:

JScones
08-21-09, 08:31 AM
Including oneself, as did happen.

Certainly a stress relieving feature, although I could imagine a lot of u-boats returning home with no crew. Certainly gives a new twist on the phrase "to go postal"; more like "to go U-boatal".