PDA

View Full Version : Jutland US Ship Pack 1 Released!

Bullethead
08-05-09, 04:50 PM
Well, we finally got it out the door :yeah:. Sorry for the delay.

Full details and download here: http://www.stormeaglestudios.com/public/html/ship_pack_01/se_Jutland_Ship_Pack_01.html

Synopsis:

Battleship Classes New York, Wyoming, Florida, Delaware
Destroyers Classes O'Brien, Cassin, Monaghan, Paulding
4 stand-alone scenarios
4 campaigns (yes/no Room 40 versions of the US being on the Entente or Central Powers side)
$29.95
Enjoy!

MoToM
08-05-09, 04:54 PM
Damn you SES, I was going to pass on this but the inclusion of campaigns featuring US ships on either side has sold me.
Damn you for making such a good game.

Thanks

rubberboot
08-06-09, 11:10 AM
I got the pack last night. Couple of questions though. In the battle editor, New York and Wyoming classes are not there, and neither are any destroyers. Any idea's as to how to get them?

Thanx

Bullethead
08-06-09, 02:13 PM
I got the pack last night. Couple of questions though. In the battle editor, New York and Wyoming classes are not there, and neither are any destroyers. Any idea's as to how to get them?

Did you buy the ship pack? The ships won't show up in the editor until you do so. Even if you've paid for it, you still have to enter the new license number for it via the ? "about" button on the main menu.

rubberboot
08-07-09, 07:47 AM
yes, i purchased the pack. As far as I know I've updated the licence - I can use the Florida and Delaware classes. The other ships just don't appear to be there. I'll try entering the new licence again.

Thanks again

Bullethead
08-07-09, 09:11 PM
yes, i purchased the pack. As far as I know I've updated the licence - I can use the Florida and Delaware classes. The other ships just don't appear to be there. I'll try entering the new licence again.

Well, in that case, I'm afraid you'll have to send in a ticket. Sorry for the inconvenience.

rubberboot
08-08-09, 06:36 AM
Don't know how, but it is all good now. Weird.

Thanx for your help

Trygvasson
08-08-09, 11:18 AM
Yup, those US ships are real beauties. You can really tell how much further along they were on centerlining turrets and other modern battleship design features.

What is the policy on updates and expansion packs for this game? I'm guessing you're working your way up to a full WWI campaign game with lots of what-if scenarios... Dependent on sales, of course. What's the plan?

Bullethead
08-09-09, 01:22 PM
What is the policy on updates and expansion packs for this game? I'm guessing you're working your way up to a full WWI campaign game with lots of what-if scenarios... Dependent on sales, of course. What's the plan?

I honestly don't know. It does depend on how sales go.