PDA

View Full Version : Won't Be Coming

Sailor Steve
08-01-09, 11:15 AM
Well, it's official: I won't be able to make the Copenhagen meet. I was worried about the money anyway, but now, out of the blue, my band has our first real gig in a long time, and it's scheduled for September 16.

The good news is it's at one of the premier clubs in Salt Lake, and we're getting some local radio play out of it. Here's our 'official' site:

http://www.myspace.com/monkeyrumband

mookiemookie
08-01-09, 11:23 AM
Check out Steve jammin on the guitar!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=78315607&albumID=615525&imageID=1355467

Chad
08-01-09, 12:41 PM
Steve I'll miss you, but wish ya the best of luck with your band :up::yep:

Carotio
08-01-09, 03:49 PM
Well, good luck with your band and concerts then :up:

Onkel Neal
08-02-09, 09:34 AM
Sorry to hear that, but good to hear about your band.

elanaiba
08-03-09, 05:04 AM
Would have loved to see you again in person but its still great to hear about your band.

(didn't even know you play in one, cool)

Jimbuna
08-04-09, 10:59 AM
I was really impressed with site and even more so by the quality of those tracks (played every one) :rock:

I'm glad I never washed that GWX shirt I was wearing when we first met and you gave me that man hug :oops:

Can I have your autograph :DL

Sailor Steve
08-04-09, 11:13 AM
I was really impressed with site and even more so by the quality of those tracks (played every one) :rock:
That makes me happy. That's a very small sampling of our 70+ originals. Those songs are all Charles'. He got to choose since he engineered the recordings on his own computer.

I'm glad I never washed that GWX shirt I was wearing when we first met and you gave me that man hug :oops:
EWWW!!:eek: I'm gonna go shower now.

Can I have your autograph :DL
ME

sergbuto
08-04-09, 02:26 PM
The music your band playing fits my taste 100%. How come the site is in Swedish? Maybe the band should try Sweden some time.

Dowly
08-04-09, 02:38 PM
How come the site is in Swedish?

Because MySpace checks where you are and changes the language if possible.

Sailor Steve
08-05-09, 12:08 PM
Because MySpace checks where you are and changes the language if possible.
Thank you for that explanation. My initial reply was going to be "Swedish? Really? I don't see any Swedish!":rotfl:

Pretty cool that they do that.:rock:

Maybe the band should try Sweden some time.
With any luck. Who knows what the future will bring?

Carotio
08-08-09, 03:53 PM
Would have loved to see you again in person

So you ARE coming?
I still don't see your name in the attendant list *ahem* ;)
So do I add your name?

elanaiba
08-10-09, 02:22 AM
Yep :)