PDA

View Full Version : -"biskaya kreuz" (biscay cross) shouldn't be visible underwater

Webster
03-03-09, 08:28 PM
i need help from uboat modders, i am trying to fix it so anything that was removed from the bridge is not visable if you use the external cam to view the boat underwater.

mikhayl posted this in my thread:

-"biskaya kreuz" shouldn't be visible underwater, same for the UZO

but i cant get in touch with him (he hasnt visited subsim in over a month)

the uzo has already been fixed but i cant find the antenna showing up underwater anywhere except the FuMB metox antenna and the FUMO antennas on the walther boat. were these retracted or removed when submerged?

i ask if anyone who can inform me of where the radar antenna (biscay cross) is seen on a sub while underwater?

if there is anything visable on a uboats bridge in the game that you shouldnt be able to see when your underwater please tell me.

Dowly
03-10-09, 05:05 AM
The cross was taken below decks when diving. After all it was pretty simple device, two pieces of wood tied together and the receivers were just slamped to it. There was a slot for it in the tower where it was placed, so it was just a matter of someone grabbing it from the slot on his way below the decks in-case of a dive.

Webster
04-11-09, 08:10 PM
yep, i figured it out, the game doesnt actually have anything labeled as "biskaya kreuz" even thou thats the image they used to depict.

the game just uses the names of the other versions of it so i just took care of all the versions of it.

FIREWALL
04-13-09, 04:40 PM
The cross was taken below decks when diving. After all it was pretty simple device, two pieces of wood tied together and the receivers were just slamped to it. There was a slot for it in the tower where it was placed, so it was just a matter of someone grabbing it from the slot on his way below the decks in-case of a dive.

And at least 2 watchcrew members landing on top of it. :haha:

gimpy117
04-13-09, 08:17 PM
I could imagine seeing the crew go: "well I thought you got it!" "no! I thought you did!" :rotfl: