09-10-08, 05:17 AM
And now, and unusual word from the Ubi Forums:

There once was a MODDER named Dave.
Who snuck off to his MODDING cave.
From the old German nation,
Two new radio stations,
Might be just what the U-boaters crave.

It is rumored that the other plotters in this endeavor are:
Celeon999, RockinRobbins, tuddley3 and Yooperbacker.

The target date is October 1.

Dave (dgrayson)
Well, I wandered in Dave's cave. Now I'm listening to something I would never have imagined a week ago. He's tied me down and subjected me to ....AARRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa293/RockinRobbins13/smileys/what.gif

We interrupt this post to state that Rockin Robbins is under a strict non-disclosure notice. Please be assured that he will not be harmed during the production of this mod. You may disregard any screaming that comes from his general direction. It is only his cat. We now rejoin our musical selection from Charlie and His Orchestra. Enjoy the Koolaid and have a wonderful time. You may now resume your regular browsing.

Carotio
09-10-08, 07:38 AM
If you're interested, I have made a German radio station myself, compiled different authentic newsbroadcasts from back then and added some music too. Though it's very much in function, I still think it lacks some more news broadcasts before I would think of announcing any WIP. But maybe our works could be merged... :hmm:

sh3rules
09-10-08, 05:49 PM
We’ll have more German stations! Awesome!

cgjimeneza
09-10-08, 09:55 PM
Achtung...

Anyone having a news event in German that can be tracked to a specific date, say invasion of norway, invasion of crete, rommel landing in afrika, rommel reaching Tobruk, etc. as an audio file please send it to the following email for inclusion in the radio mod as news events:

germanradio@hotmail.es (germanradio@hotmail.es)

any help is more than welcome! Im not proud, please include your handle for proper credit!

:yep: :yep:

Rockin Robbins
09-11-08, 06:56 AM
Cool! Advertising for material. Hope you come up with some good stuff. The more the merrier. We're not limited to two stations either. If we come up with stuff that isn't compatible with the two we have mostly put together, it's perfect for making additional stations. If you send material that's used, you get credit. This credit can be exchanged for conning tower upgrades, new laser cannon and an all female crew for your U-Boat. Torpedo, los!

cgjimeneza
09-11-08, 07:06 AM
Cool! Advertising for material. Hope you come up with some good stuff. The more the merrier. We're not limited to two stations either. If we come up with stuff that isn't compatible with the two we have mostly put together, it's perfect for making additional stations. If you send material that's used, you get credit. This credit can be exchanged for conning tower upgrades, new laser cannon and an all female crew for your U-Boat. Torpedo, los!

all female crew.:up: :up: :up: .. if they wear bikinis and dont look like Wagner Opera Characters you are on, get your 3D modders on it,

Tell your crew I need those gals for a trip to Aruba one of this days...

cgjimeneza
09-11-08, 11:25 AM
We have 70 news events/files

donate!!!

thanks and keep them comming