PDA

View Full Version : Letters ”ge” after the “mis” files

Ham920
07-28-08, 11:11 AM
Two of the scenarios I downloaded, Battle of the Barents Sea and Battle of the Sibuyan Sea, both have the letter ”ge” after the “mis” files. When I place them in the single mission folders they don’t appear when you bring up the Quick Mission menu. I realize these are scenarios for German subs in the Atlantic. What more must I do to have them appear in the Quick Mission menu? Are there other components I have to download and place in the game? Thanks for your reply.

Raptor1
07-28-08, 11:17 AM
They appear in the German quick mission list (Click *Switch sides*)

Oh, and both are for playable ships, not for submarines (And you have to enable my Barents Sea mission as a mod in JSGME, because it makes some modifications to Xantro's original mod)

Ham920
07-28-08, 02:26 PM
Thanks for getting back to me. OK, I understand they are for playable ships. Which playable ships do I have to download and how do I “switch sides?” Is there something from Xantro's original mod I need to download? Thanks again for your help.

Raptor1
07-28-08, 02:36 PM
In the quick mission list there's a "Switch Sides" button on the bottom, click it to go to the German quick mission list (You have 1.5, right?)

The Barents Sea mission is designed for Xantrokoles' Pocket Battleship mod (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=135891)

And I'm pretty sure the Sibuyan Sea mission is made for Rene's Playable Yamato (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=136499&highlight=Playable+Yamato)

Ham920
07-28-08, 03:24 PM
Thanks again for taking the time to help me out. I think I have 1.5 but I'm not sure. Can you provide a link? Thanks again.

Raptor1
07-28-08, 04:26 PM
Thanks again for taking the time to help me out. I think I have 1.5 but I'm not sure. Can you provide a link? Thanks again.

It's the U-Boat addon

Ham920
07-28-08, 05:22 PM
Well I guess that's part of my problem- I haven't gtot the add-on...yet. Thanks again for taking the time to reply and the help.