PDA

View Full Version : [req] movie mission

LTD.KUNNINGHAM
06-13-08, 10:33 AM
well this might sound a bit strange, but i would ask if someone could create a mission where a huge enemy taskforce attacks a few big ass tankers for movie perposes very close to where i am located ( so i can tape it )

i also want to add to this request if its possible after they sinked those tankers they are NOT moving only moving when attacked but stay there as a group
the mission is as promoted in the vid im gonna make
Just a little storyline to add the mission so you know what i need;

mission code Kows for green,
Mission is to get to ( grid ) and search for enemy contact, do not engage targets untill we have confirmation what you up against,
We had a message that Tango 1 was attacked by a heavy taskforce
While Tango one was under heavy attack one marine has send us a destress call with location time and status,
Tango one fight for its life, but the taskforce was no match for an undercover tanker
Engeneers on that ship where developing a new submarine engine that makes hardly a sound during the invention of water propulsion instead of propellor
We thought this engine was destroyed with the attack on Tango 1 but sources proof otherwise, we need a confirmation that they are still present on the attack mark and if so look for huge crates and a lot of destroyers to look up the rubble below waters
If you have a Code Cows Green you have permission to attack at will but be sure that if the engine is on board of that ship to blow it appart before attacking the destroyers
We also think that The enemy haves support from the air and from different countries
Wait for nightfall and keep distance so you can contact us...
If you cant receave or send a message during damage act at your own discretion
and think wisely before taking action, its important that this engine doesnt survive

and could it be possible to use german boats to attack the amercans :P
same for my sub if thats possible too

as i said it sounds kinda strange so if you want questions about it just ask

and one final question; can someone create a mission editor tutorial so i dont have to request all the time

Xantrokoles
06-19-08, 03:43 PM
Why don't you learn it?:D

It is very easy and helpfull during making films,
cause sometimes you have to change something.
Just do some tests and so on and you'll have fun

peabody
06-19-08, 04:39 PM
well this might sound a bit strange, but i would ask if someone could create a mission where a huge enemy taskforce attacks a few big ass tankers for movie perposes very close to where i am located ( so i can tape it )

i also want to add to this request if its possible after they sinked those tankers they are NOT moving only moving when attacked but stay there as a group
the mission is as promoted in the vid im gonna make
Just a little storyline to add the mission so you know what i need;

mission code Kows for green,
Mission is to get to ( grid ) and search for enemy contact, do not engage targets untill we have confirmation what you up against,
We had a message that Tango 1 was attacked by a heavy taskforce
While Tango one was under heavy attack one marine has send us a destress call with location time and status,
Tango one fight for its life, but the taskforce was no match for an undercover tanker
Engeneers on that ship where developing a new submarine engine that makes hardly a sound during the invention of water propulsion instead of propellor
We thought this engine was destroyed with the attack on Tango 1 but sources proof otherwise, we need a confirmation that they are still present on the attack mark and if so look for huge crates and a lot of destroyers to look up the rubble below waters
If you have a Code Cows Green you have permission to attack at will but be sure that if the engine is on board of that ship to blow it appart before attacking the destroyers
We also think that The enemy haves support from the air and from different countries
Wait for nightfall and keep distance so you can contact us...
If you cant receave or send a message during damage act at your own discretion
and think wisely before taking action, its important that this engine doesnt survive

and could it be possible to use german boats to attack the amercans :P
same for my sub if thats possible too

as i said it sounds kinda strange so if you want questions about it just ask

and one final question; can someone create a mission editor tutorial so i dont have to request all the time
There is a mission editor manual but for Sh3, can't find the link right now, but check the SH3 forum. Most of the stuff is the same. Some stuff has changed a bit. Some windows look different and some info has moved to another window but it's there. Search for sh3me or sh3_missioneditor_v10.pdf

Peabody

LTD.KUNNINGHAM
07-03-08, 03:33 PM
thanks for the input guys, i finaly managed it out.. the editor is in the install directory, i allready found it out, i have some small issues with time and date... sometimes it just doesnt work ingame..

quick question though ( make it two )

how can i enter another war patrol as a new mission since when i create one it doesnt appear on the list ingame

AND is it possible to change ROWS camera mod ( v.1a ) to handle it with something else then a keyboard? lets say joypad???

peabody
07-03-08, 04:35 PM
thanks for the input guys, i finaly managed it out.. the editor is in the install directory, i allready found it out, i have some small issues with time and date... sometimes it just doesnt work ingame..

quick question though ( make it two )

how can i enter another war patrol as a new mission since when i create one it doesnt appear on the list ingame

AND is it possible to change ROWS camera mod ( v.1a ) to handle it with something else then a keyboard? lets say joypad???

Your folder name and the file name must be exactly the same.

MyMission (folder)
MYMission.mis
MYMission.tsr

If you save as a German mission it will have GE after the name misge

There are two folders one is Singel Mission the other is Single Patrols. In the game they will be 'Quick missions' and 'War Partol' depending where you saved them. To give it a title in Mission Editor so you can find it go to Mission/Language Localazation.
In the top window click Mission Title, then in the bottom window erase mission title and give it a name.

As for ROW, i do not know.

Peabody