PDA

View Full Version : Report Problem v1.5 Addon. American Career...

Hillsy_
03-21-08, 10:52 PM
Hi All or shall I say 'Ahoy Matey's,
I cannot talk too long because it is 3:47AM here in the U.K. Damn Silent Hunter IV & Oblivion for that matter. I've got a problem. I'll try and be quick but descriptive.

Details - Silent Hunter IV + Addon v1.5 (Stock game)

I have just started an American Career starting at 1941 using the Tambor Class Submarine. The first patrol asked me to travel to honshu and sink lots of shipping. I arrived at Honshu and got an update to sink enemies. As I was travelling the seas I had to submerge due to planes passing by. The problem is, when I re-surfaced the CO2 levels kept on climbing..past 10 percent and onward. I 'clicked' on the icon to say 'surface', even though I was already surfaced; but it kept climbing all the same. I tried to submerge and re-surface to no avail. Anybody have any solutions? I've tried the German U-boat Career and that was fine. Is it a problem with using the Tambor Class Submarine?

Any advice is welcomed, Cheers!

Note:

Just read the CO2 bug thread, could be a saving problem. I think I saved my game underwater, then it started to happen. I cannot be certain, but I believe it could be related to the save. Pity, I was trying Werner's sonar attack method at the time.

JREX53
03-22-08, 08:33 AM
Try surfacing, then saving the game. Quit the career then reload the new save
to see if that takes care of the problem.

Another one that has been tried is to dive then use the emergency surface
to get the CO2 problem to correct itself.

Hope they work for you.

Hillsy_
03-22-08, 12:24 PM
Thanks for the reply. Yep, thanks! it corrected the problem. I quit the program and then loaded my save and the levels returned to normal.