PDA

View Full Version : Patrols and missions for German U-boats

charlyVII
03-19-08, 04:07 PM
I just downloaded the SH4 add on and found the patrols and missions screen for German U-boats empty. Just the career part is ready to start. I'm wondering whether this is OK or not? Did I forget anything to download? I downloaded just one set up file of about 600MB. Your help is very much appreciated!:lol:

Lord_FLB
03-19-08, 04:11 PM
I just downloaded the SH4 add on and found the patrols and missions screen for German U-boats empty. Just the career part is ready to start. I'm wondering whether this is OK or not? Did I forget anything to download? I downloaded just one set up file of about 600MB. Your help is very much appreciated!:lol:

Ahoi,

you did everything well - not like UBI... No chance to play patrols and missions... and the best: No Mulitplayer with german boats... isnt't that nice from UBI ?:damn:

charlyVII
03-19-08, 04:23 PM
Ahoi,

you did everything well - not like UBI... No chance to play patrols and missions... and the best: No Mulitplayer with german boats... isnt't that nice from UBI ?:damn:

Thanks, Lord_FLB,
for your quick answer. That's really not so nice of UBI. Where is the space for ? Do they attempt to get another 15 EUR for that?:-?
Anyway thanks for your prompt, so I know that's not my fault. Good hunting further!!

Major Johnson
03-19-08, 06:19 PM
[quote=charlyVII That's really not so nice of UBI. Where is the space for ? Do they attempt to get another 15 EUR for that?:-?[quote]

I do believe we have a winner!!! :p

Not that I'm complainning mind you. Any extra content will gladly get my money!! Can't take it with me!

dmagnusson
03-20-08, 06:00 PM
heh i gave 200 crowns for my verision in a store, and then i see that i can buy it for 10 dollar :S arghh