PDA

View Full Version : A note about me being moderator..

Kapitan_Phillips
03-11-08, 05:32 PM
I'd like feedback on the kind of job I'm doing occasionally. So I'd appreciate it if you could send me a PM if I did something that was a good idea or something you disagree with, or with anything you'd like me to look into. Remember, I'm here for you, aswell as the Management. :D

badaboom
03-11-08, 06:23 PM
:up: Cheers and Congrats,I like your style already Kpt.:up:

ICApproval
03-11-08, 06:29 PM
Totally agree! Feedback is a staple for a sound performance improvement plan. Keep up the good work!!

Mark

THE_MASK
03-11-08, 07:18 PM
In all the years i have been on these forums , i have never seen a bad moderator . Keep up the good work .

AVGWarhawk
03-11-08, 07:43 PM
I'd like feedback on the kind of job I'm doing occasionally. So I'd appreciate it if you could send me a PM if I did something that was a good idea or something you disagree with, or with anything you'd like me to look into. Remember, I'm here for you, aswell as the Management. :D

Not to worry bro....you will get plenty of PM's. :rotfl:

AVGWarhawk
03-11-08, 07:43 PM
In all the years i have been on these forums , i have never seen a bad moderator . Keep up the good work .

Not true, I would like to nominate myself for this postion. :D

HunterICX
03-11-08, 07:47 PM

How to become a Good moderator part 1 of 750
by AVGWarhawk
:rotfl:

HunterICX

ReallyDedPoet
03-11-08, 07:48 PM

Yeah this :rotfl::rotfl:

RDP

SurfnSea
03-11-08, 07:50 PM
Very nice to say this up front and a good way to handle good and otherwise feedback. I'm sure you'll do a great job.

By the way I didn't know moderators get Pms, I thought my wife was the one to get that.

Kapitan_Phillips
03-11-08, 07:54 PM
Very nice to say this up front and a good way to handle good and otherwise feedback. I'm sure you'll do a great job.

By the way I didn't know moderators get Pms, I thought my wife was the one to get that.

And any of us guys with women friends ;)

And by the way, EWWWW PMS.

bosna387
03-11-08, 08:25 PM
Congrats Mate :D

Kapitan_Phillips
03-11-08, 08:41 PM
Thank you! :D:D

Madox58
03-11-08, 08:49 PM

Not true, I would like to nominate myself for this postion. :D

I'll second that!!!
:lol:
Just kidding!!!
:up:

Sailor Steve
03-11-08, 09:59 PM
Always moderate moderately, and your moderation will moderate itself.:sunny:

TDK1044
03-12-08, 12:22 PM
"In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire: THE MOD SQUAD." ...

Starring AVG, Hunter, RDP, and the new kid....Kapitan_Phillips

ReallyDedPoet
03-12-08, 12:26 PM
"In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire: THE MOD SQUAD." ...

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

RDP

AVGWarhawk
03-12-08, 12:38 PM

Actually, the story goes as this:

In 1972 there was a unit of commandos on crack. They can be found in LA underground stung out moderating Subsim.

Hitman
03-12-08, 01:08 PM
No, no, it goes like this:D :

England, in the spring of 1944, where Allied forces prepare for the D-Day invasion. Among them is Major Neal Stevens who is assigned an unusual and top-secret pre-invasion mission: take twelve soldiers convicted of capital offenses, either serving sentences of hard labor or awaiting execution, and whip them into a unit capable of carrying out the task. of infiltrating a chateau near Rennes, in Brittany, used as a retreat for senior Wehrmacht officers, on the eve of the invasion. Without having complete intelligence as to the identity of the guests, it was felt that the elimination of officers in the German high command or senior staff could cripple or confuse the German military's ability to respond at the time of crisis.

The Dirty Dozen of course screw up the operation and failed miserably toa chieve a single objective, being later re-sent to hard-labor and execution as Subsim.com moderators

:rotfl:

stuntcow
03-12-08, 01:17 PM
Either way....... I'm :huh: :rotfl:

Kapitan_Phillips
03-12-08, 02:14 PM
Well if there's one thing I wanna teach to the folks here, its:

BE SOMEBODY
OR BE SOMEBODY'S FOO' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG5DeiZBDgM)