PDA

View Full Version : Any one up for a match!

Seth8530
08-04-07, 04:28 PM
Hey! anyone want a game within the next 8 hours. Tell me when and where!

HunterICX
08-04-07, 04:35 PM
If you have teamspeak, join : 62.31.189.116:8767
If you dont have teamspeak :
IL2 1946 SERVER IP : 80.34.176.180
REPORT ASAP for a Dogfight with Me and Kratos

hosting NOW!:up:
so dont bother replying here, and hop on Teamspeak and IL2 server
or just the IL2 server please identify when you have joined :yep:

Oberon
08-04-07, 06:51 PM
Good dogfighting, I even managed to down two! Only used ammo for one of them too!! ;)

Got into a little turning battle with Kratos, until he decided to stall and spiral to a burning death, fortunately for him, my engine up sticks and died (I had put it through the wringer chasing a 262) so I came down next to him...

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/368/grab0001aps6.jpg

HunterICX
08-04-07, 06:57 PM
:rock:good fighting y'all

great fun, the tirpitz map well...its 0200am here so..I just hosted it for a little while as I was nearly sleeping behind my screen..and forgot to turn unlimmited ammo off...anyway
next time you join I,m going to show you a Dead serious Bomber intercept map I made named the Subsim Special Mission :up: 100% realism

Seth8530
08-04-07, 08:06 PM
Cool, how many bombers:ping:

Oberon
08-05-07, 05:15 AM
Yeah, sorry I crashed out Hunter, the computer reset itself again, so I decided to call it a night. The problem I had just before I disapppeared though was the engines of my B-25 not starting, not sure what was causing it but I was experiencing a fair bit of lag, so that might have had a play in it. Good dogfighting though! :rock:

Dowly
08-05-07, 05:23 AM
Yeah, sorry I crashed out Hunter, the computer reset itself again, so I decided to call it a night. The problem I had just before I disapppeared though was the engines of my B-25 not starting, not sure what was causing it but I was experiencing a fair bit of lag, so that might have had a play in it. Good dogfighting though! :rock:

You DID select all your engines separately and started them one by one? ;)

Oberon
08-05-07, 05:37 AM

You DID select all your engines separately and started them one by one? ;)

Ctrl and I ain't it? If so then yes...if not then...D'oh! :damn:

Dowly
08-05-07, 05:39 AM
I think you need to bind the keys in the controls menu. Mine is CTRL+Q for left engine, CTRL+W for right. And CTRL+A selects all engines.

Oberon
08-05-07, 06:24 AM
I think you need to bind the keys in the controls menu. Mine is CTRL+Q for left engine, CTRL+W for right. And CTRL+A selects all engines.

That would probably explain it! Bomber pilot, I ain't! ;)

Kratos
08-05-07, 07:21 AM
I'll try and knock a vid up off last nights antics...when i get a bit free time ;)

Seth8530
08-05-07, 07:28 AM
Sweet. Any one up for a match today?

Morts
08-16-07, 07:12 AM
i am:)
if i can bring my wingman:)

Dowly
08-16-07, 09:44 AM

"Morts, start your engine. Good, now hold my hand as we start to taxi to the runway."

"Ok, now our plane is lined up. Remember, always check for other traffic! See any? No?! THERE'S A FECKING 747 PARKED RIGHT IN-FRONT OF US!! YES!! THAT IS AN AIRPLANE!! YES!!!! IT IS ALSO AN AIRPLANE OTHER THAN A CRAPPY MAP IN COUNTER-STRIKE!!!!"

"Okie, Morts. We are ready to go. Throttle up abit. Good, now, full throttle. Pull the stick towards you... NO, THE JOYSTICK FFS!!!" :p

Morts
08-16-07, 01:48 PM

"Morts, start your engine. Good, now hold my hand as we start to taxi to the runway."

"Ok, now our plane is lined up. Remember, always check for other traffic! See any? No?! THERE'S A FECKING 747 PARKED RIGHT IN-FRONT OF US!! YES!! THAT IS AN AIRPLANE!! YES!!!! IT IS ALSO AN AIRPLANE OTHER THAN A CRAPPY MAP IN COUNTER-STRIKE!!!!"

"Okie, Morts. We are ready to go. Throttle up abit. Good, now, full throttle. Pull the stick towards you... NO, THE JOYSTICK FFS!!!" :p
i might be stupid
but not that stupid:rotfl: