PDA

View Full Version : @ LuftWolf i think i found a bug in LWAMI 3.08...

Castout
06-13-07, 09:56 PM
The stallion launched by the AI never proceeded to release its torpedo so it plunges into water without ever releasing the torpedo:hmm: then the missile just went weird in the depths. Also the stallion went so far high after it was being launched so that it seems to be flying higher than most jets...but i cannot confirm this as there was no way of telling what height the missile was at. Anybody saw this b4?

I noticed this after truning the truth on on campaign Sovetsxxxx mission.

EDIT: I cannot recreate the bug however. Just tried the same mission and the stallion was fine...

Molon Labe
06-14-07, 05:34 AM
The stallion launched by the AI never proceeded to release its torpedo so it plunges into water without ever releasing the torpedo:hmm: then the missile just went weird in the depths. Also the stallion went so far high after it was being launched so that it seems to be flying higher than most jets...but i cannot confirm this as there was no way of telling what height the missile was at. Anybody saw this b4?

I noticed this after truning the truth on on campaign Sovetsxxxx mission.

EDIT: I cannot recreate the bug however. Just tried the same mission and the stallion was fine...

Yep. I've had it happen with both stock and lw/ami. And I don't know how to recreate it either.