PDA

View Full Version : GWX modders, how did you randomize the gramophone tracks?

letterboy1
03-23-07, 05:53 PM
Being a music freak, the randomization of gramophone tracks was a huge plus for me in SH3. In stock SH3, the tracks would play in the same order every time . . . I hated that. Can we have randomization in SH4?

JScones
03-23-07, 10:54 PM
Being a music freak, the randomization of gramophone tracks was a huge plus for me in SH3. In stock SH3, the tracks would play in the same order every time . . . I hated that. Can we have randomization in SH4?
GWX didn't randomise tracks, SH3Cmdr did.

You'll have to see what Potoroo's plans are for SH4Cmdr (or whatever it's to be called). ;)

tedhealy
03-23-07, 11:42 PM
I second, randomization is definitely needed.

letterboy1
03-24-07, 07:52 AM
Thanks, JScones. Heck, I'd manually renumber my music files before playing if there weren't so darn many of them. Not as good as on-the-fly like SH3 Commander, but oh well.

By the way JScones, is it a built in feature of SH3 Commander's gramophone randomization to sometimes cut off songs before they finish? Sort of like the character LI in Das Boot screaming at the the guy to turn off the player, "Abschalten!!!":lol:

JScones
03-24-07, 07:54 AM
By the way JScones, is it a built in feature of SH3 Commander's gramophone randomization to sometimes cut off songs before they finish? Sort of like the character LI in Das Boot screaming at the the guy to turn off the player, "Abschalten!!!":lol:
No. The feature simply renames the files.

letterboy1
03-24-07, 08:17 AM
Thanks. So I guess my LI doesn't like the score from Swan Lake . . .:rock: