PDA

View Full Version : Did you ever expect this....

danlisa
03-23-07, 12:22 PM
Neal & Co, did you ever in your wildest dreams expect the level of interest & new members that SH4 has bought to Subsim?

I suspect that partially you did, which explains the 're-allocation' of the moderators.

Did SH3 generate this level of interest? or has the production & evolution of SH3 made Submarine Simulations more mainstream now?

Are you enjoying the interest in Subsim?

STEED
03-23-07, 01:27 PM
Neal, Neal. No answer must be out drinking. :()1: :()1:

Gizzmoe
03-23-07, 01:47 PM
Are you enjoying the interest in Subsim?
As a member I do, as a moderator I donīt. ;) Tons of work... Neal is drowning in PMīs and emails.

danlisa
03-23-07, 02:05 PM
LMAO, It's tough at the top.:lol:

It should calm down a little once everyone has aired their views and the game has reached a point were support is no longer urgently wanted.

Can't blame them, they have a new sim to play with.

Drebbel
03-24-07, 05:38 AM
SubSim is always flooded when a new subsim hits the shelf. It is amazing how fast a thread disappears from the frontpage. Sometimes a couple of hours and it has disappeared to the second page.

The high traffic is good. people can help each other and the dev-team gets a good idea what needs and wants there are for the first real patch.

Onkel Neal
03-26-07, 05:48 AM
The more the merrier!

HunterICX
03-26-07, 11:35 AM
Hows the server hanging it up Neal?

it might be just my connection but sometimes opening a thread is a bit on the slow side..hehe

(@work ADSL 3Mbit)

Kapitan_Phillips
03-26-07, 01:00 PM
Yeah, I'm experiencing that too, but its more often with posting or making new threads