PDA

View Full Version : I found a gold mine of new moddable files. Check it out!

nvdrifter
03-23-07, 11:27 AM
Everyone, I found a gold mine of new moddable files that were not in SH3. Look in your Data\UPCData folder. Looks like the devs really meant it when they said SH4 would be more moddable. Some good stuff. :hmm:

Ducimus
03-23-07, 12:59 PM
Sweet. I was looking at the crew config files and realized that the game doesnt use them at all. Its in the UPCData, doh!

Schlageter-JG26
03-23-07, 01:11 PM
Like I said, UPC folder...

gouldjg
03-23-07, 02:48 PM
Hmmm

Being a bit behind times and only just getting the game which is installing as I type, I will try and resist snooping into that folder:rock: :rock: :rock:

Ducimus, what you think of game upto now?

Ducimus
03-23-07, 03:51 PM
The AA bug is annoying. Everyhting feels smudged. Im hoping theres a fix for it somewhere that i missed. Playing the game itself will require several adjustments from what im used to. Mod wise, it's just like SH3, file structure is nearly identical with some of legacy files/features leftover from SH3.

RedHammer
03-23-07, 04:34 PM
AA bug doesnt have anything to do with bug, and also, the dev team has now aknowledged the problem. If you know any more such bugs, say them in the General Discussions. No im not trying to be bossy so please do correct me if I am doing something wrong here. But I just donno if bug critiques, wel known bugs for that part, belongs in a topic of this matter?

Your friend in the pacific

S!

RH