PDA

View Full Version : Ordering through Amazon/Subsim

Sea Demon
12-18-06, 03:21 AM
Just a quick question. I will be ordering a few things through amazon.com shortly, and I want to make sure Subsim benefits. I know this is a stupid question, but I just want to make sure that I do it correctly. Do I click on any amazon link on this site, or is there one specific one? :doh: :oops:

Onkel Neal
12-18-06, 07:51 AM
Just a quick question. I will be ordering a few things through amazon.com shortly, and I want to make sure Subsim benefits. I know this is a stupid question, but I just want to make sure that I do it correctly. Do I click on any amazon link on this site, or is there one specific one? :doh: :oops:

Click on a specific link, say SH3, to order SH3. To order something not listed on the Subsim Store page, (http://www.subsim.com/store.html) just type it in the Search box and it will take you to Amazon. Anything you order from there will credit Subsim. So, if you want to by Jr. a toy train set, type in train in the Amazin search box on the Subsim Store page, it takes you to Amazon. Find the train set you like, add to cart, then you can stay in Amazon and search for a watch for your wife, add to cart, etc. As long as the search begins at Subsim, the commission goes to Subsim. Many thanks!

Subsim Store

Neal