PDA

View Full Version : Test..Revisited, one time, please...

Chief of the Boat
12-06-06, 09:57 AM
Thanks for squaring me away on the process of posting a JPG.

I have been reading this Forum for weeks. [I have not had anything to SAY..but I 'read' and learn a lot] I notice many Posters have an image in what looks like their signature. Do they/you have to go through that whole routine with ImageShack, each and every time...for those many postings ???

COB

melnibonian
12-06-06, 09:59 AM
First of all welcome to SubSim:up:

I think you need to upload your signature in imageshack and then go to your profile and add the link of your upload. After that tick the box that say 'always show signature' or something like that and voila you're done :D :D

EDIT: you go to your profile, click on Edit Signature. Then you insert the direct link from imageshack and you click the button that say 'always show signature'

Corsair
12-06-06, 10:00 AM
Welcome to Subsim..;)
You only need to do it once ! Go to your user CP, and edit signature. There you can insert the image you have uploaded to Imageshack or any other picture hosting website.

Mel, you just beat me by a minute while I was writing...lol

melnibonian
12-06-06, 10:02 AM
Mel, you just beat me by a minute while I was writing...lol
Just luck mate :D :D

I'm at work and i have a bit of spare time :yep: :yep: :yep:

Corsair
12-06-06, 10:08 AM
PS : forgot to add the rule on this forum is that your sig must be max 400 x 120...

danlisa
12-06-06, 10:10 AM
Hi Chief,

Just FYI the forum asks that you keep your sig at a reasonable size, this is 400 x 120 pixels & to use a decent compression on JPEG to keep the size down.

AVGWarhawk
12-06-06, 10:16 AM
I keep mine really small so I do not create any waves. If you do your avatar changes to some ugly dude with make up on......oh Lord, I guess mine will change because I said that:shifty:

Chief of the Boat
12-06-06, 06:26 PM
I think I have it now... Appreciate the time, Mates...

Still don't have much to offer, but when I do, it wont look like the work of a 'Boot'...

melnibonian
12-06-06, 06:39 PM
I think I have it now... Appreciate the time, Mates...

Still don't have much to offer, but when I do, it wont look like the work of a 'Boot'...
Don't worry about it. All contributions are valuable. Give it time and you'll get to know a lot of things from this forum. People here are very nice and they will try to answer any questions you might have. Now get on with SH and go sink some ships:D

Chief of the Boat
12-06-06, 06:43 PM
Ohhhh....Yeahhhhh.... I've spent hours reading this Forum [and a few others of the same theme]! Time well spent...

AVGWarhawk
12-06-06, 06:56 PM
You'll be alright here Chief. Pretty good captain at the helm.