PDA

View Full Version : I need help for doctrine editor

mimia
11-06-06, 04:45 PM
Aloa,

I use the French version of Dangerous Waters and a bug with the doctrine editor don’t allow me to create goal doctrine for trigger.
Somebody could tell me the U.S. syntax for of aircraft 's landing and to launch DSRV, UUV and Seals ? Same thing for the instruction used to test when the fired count of a trigger is less then, exceeds or equals a certain number ( Trigger refire count)

I'am sorry for my approximate use of the US language (learned only at French

Molon Labe
11-06-06, 08:33 PM
Aloa,

I use the French version of Dangerous Waters and a bug with the doctrine editor don’t allow me to create goal doctrine for trigger.
If you're asking for what the trigger doctrine commands are in the English version, I can help you with those, although I'm a bit worried you're asking for something more complex... anyways, this is what I've got:

Somebody could tell me the U.S. syntax for of aircraft 's landing
"Landing" [platform1] [platform2]: for when aircraft platform1 lands on the selected platform2.
"Landing of class" [class] [platform]: for when an aircraft of the selected class lands on the selected platform

and to launch DSRV,UUV and Seals?
"Launch DSRV", "Launch UUV", and "Launch SEALS" respectively. None of these commands have any arguments; I think it is meant to be used as an attached trigger so it tests whether the attached platform has done the action.

Same thing for the instruction used to test when the fired count of a trigger is less then, exceeds or equals a certain number ( Trigger refire count) "TriggerRefireCount"[trigger][operator][integer] where trigger is the trigger being counted, operator is =, !=, <, or >, and integer is the number to count up to.

I hope that helps a little, although it might come short of what you might need if you're trying to "re-program" the french version... Sorry if it's too basic.

mimia
11-07-06, 05:19 PM
Aloa,

Thanks for your answer.

I have already tested this instructions in the text file created by the mission editor (.mu) with no result (inside the trigger's section GOALDOCTRINE of the trigger). "Landing" or "AirLanding" ( similar as "AirTakeOff" for aircraft take off) is not accepted by the soft. In the same way for "LaunchDSRV" or "LaunchSeals", "LaunchUUV" or "TriggerRefireCount" instructions.
The editor's french version (as the german version) can't translate the "then" ("Puis" in French) instruction which appear necessary in all doctrine expression (a message error is generated). The only way to use triggers with doctrine is to add the GOALDOCTRINE section directly in the text file .mu. So, I need the US syntax for the trigger doctrine commands.
Perhaps this bug is more deep (French calembour) than I believe.

One more time I'am sorry for my approximate use of the US language (learned only at french school).